Thursday, October 28, 2010

Ole blue eye's



Have you ever seen a horse with blue eye's,  I never did but we have one here and what a beauty he is, his name is Shoe Fly pie, not the name I'd pick out for him but I guess its OK, now if I was ever to own a horse, this would be the one. He's one of the only three stallions that Belle has, he's the quiet one the other two are friendly but very rammie, if you know what I mean, Shoe Fly Pie is laid back, the other two are always running and chasing the ladies, especally Yehtahay, that's Indian for good morning, You have to keep him with a mare all the time, cause if you don't he'll jump or bust thru any fence to get to one, whata guy!!Also he has have a new one every month or so cause he tires of the same one all the time, what can I say, typical man and here he is below with his new girl friend, he's the one with the white spot on his back.


                I must do something with Belle's stagecoach, its very nice but hasn't been used in years, I have to get it under cover somehow, the only problem is its so high, it won't fit in any of the out buildings, thank God its very dry here or it would have gone to hell a long time ago!!              

No comments:

Post a Comment