Saturday, October 23, 2010

Belle was out with me today

Sorry about my last post, there's a photo at the end of God only knows of what, the inside of the camper but I didn't take it and how it got there I have know idea, anyway I tried to get rid of it but it won't go away, so I guess we're stuck with it, photo's I found out are hard to delete after they are posted.  Any how I never did find out how the horse's got out last night, its still a mystery, fence looks good all around and from now on I'm going to make sure the pretzels are not going to fall off the shelf, I don't need another episode like that, my heart can't take to many of those. Belle was out with me today she wants to move some of the horse's around and the donkeys too, this should be fun, she says's they get boared if they stay in one place to long and get antsy and try and break out, OK tomorrow should be a fun day playing musical horse's, gee I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment