Friday, September 24, 2010

A trip to the gulf coast

Yesterday my friend Woodie and I went out for a seafood dinner and afterwards a ride to the gulf to check out Rockport, Texas, a quaint little seaport town, lots of seafood restaurant's there and Woodie said they were all very good but we already had our fill, the one she took me to was great, large portions, small price, my kinda place. From Rockport we went to Goose Island state park to see what she told me was the big tree and big it was, holy cow, the sign said its over a thousand years old, that's an old tree!! Lots of very nice RV parks there, so if you visiting with your RV you have plenty of places to choose from.
         Tomorrow sadly, I'm leaving Woodie's and Refugio to start my next adventure out west.

No comments:

Post a Comment