Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Douglas AZ


Well after our little talk I was off to Douglas for Belle's buttermilk and some things for myself since I've decided to stay for awhile, Douglas is 11 miles away and fairly large town but you can see its slowly dieing, like so many other towns across our nation, its very clean but for 9:30 on a Monday morning its very empty, I stand in the middle of main st and snap a few photo's, first one way then the other,  no worries about getting run over here. Every other store is closed, what a shame, not that long ago this was a thriving town, now its almost a ghost town, but the Walmart just out side of town is very busy, go figure.Our country is dieing and all we can do is sadly sit by and watch it go, how things have changed in the last 50 years, I liked it better back then but there's no going back now, what's it going to be 50 years from now, who knows, time marches on. I'm back home at Belle's and happy to be here.

No comments:

Post a Comment