Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Its here



                                      Well yesterday my new home arrived at the Silverado, and a fine home its going to be, my daughter has given me all kinds of ideas, good going Rox. This is going to be a fun project for me. I got the fellow that owns Twin Buttes RV park which is only a mile and a half down the road to move it for me, Roger is his name and a better guy you couldn't ask for, I was expecting to pay at least $100 to get it moved, I mean its 35' long by 8' wide, no lights,brakes and tires that are at least 50 years old and cracked all to hell, he looks at it and says no problem, I say how much, he comes back with $25, OMG, no way I said, he's got to jack it up, hook up to it, and tow it 11 miles with no plates or lights, that's got to be worth more than $25, he says that's all he wants, well OK lets do it and that's what we did, what a guy, we had no problems at all, everything went as smooth as silk, raggedy tires held up and all, after all was said and done, I tried to make him take at least $50, he finely gave in and took $40.
                                       Now the fun begins

No comments:

Post a Comment