Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Leaving tomorrow

                                    Well its on the road again tomorrow morning, heading to Florida, 1500 miles and I'll be there, weather looks good for the whole trip, thank you lord!! It will be good to see all my friends at Mc Donalds, when I was living in Mary Esther I would go to mickey's every morning and see the gang, there are about 7 of us, sometimes less, sometimes more, that meet there in the morning, we all would stay about a hour chewing the fat, there's a old expression, my dad used to say it all the time. My mom would say where were you John and he would say, just chewing the fat with the guys.
                                     It was chilly here today, only got up to 67, plus it was windy so it felt cooler and tonight its supposed to get down to 32, burrrr. No more posts now till I get to FL, talk to you then, BYE   

No comments:

Post a Comment