Thursday, February 17, 2011

Starting on the livingroom

Hi everybody, I took some windows out of the livingroom that were facing the building I'm parked next to, had to many windows in the room anyhow, felt like I was in a fish bowl everytime I walked in it. I think its much better, but I know that some of you won't agree, but that's OK. Painted the room avacodo and I think it looks good, too me anyhow. Next is to trim out the windows and lay the carpet down, I'm going with carpet for the time being as Roger, the owner of the park has some nice beige carpeting that one of his renters bought and then moved and left it behind, so he asked me If I wanted it and I said, of coarse, I was going to put a wood floor down but the carpet will do for now and its free, can't beat that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment