Saturday, February 12, 2011

Moving day





Well I moved into my Roycraft the other day and what a God send, I've been in the little camper forever and its a nice change to have a full size refrigerator and bath room that I can turn around in, HOORAY, all that's left now is to finish the living room, and do decorating, only thing is that  I need everything. Next is the outside, that should be fun!! Painted my stove today and it came out super, looks like new, wish I could find a fifties refrigerator to set the kitchen off, who knows I might get lucky, there still around. I'm in a great spot in the camp ground, Rodger gave me a space all to myself, I think some of the other residents are jealous. I asked to be away from the others as I'm the only one with a wood stove and I didn't want to cause any bad feelings with the other residents with the smoke from my chimney.
                             We're getting there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment