Sunday, January 23, 2011

Happy Sunday all


Well I got the bathroom pretty much done, I painted the bathroom cabinet orange and thought I took a photo of it but I guess I didn't, I started painting the kitchen cabinets today, added moss green to the orange and yellow color combo I've been using, hope you all like it, I haven't finished painting the kitchen yet but I think it will all come together when I'm done, I hope!!, Don't judge it till then,OK? Sorry to have to rub it in, but the weather has been just perfect here, cool nights and warm days, not like what you all are going through, with the cold and snow, must go out later and work on my tan somemore, sorry again, did I just say that.Will try and post a photo later, can't upload anything now, slow internet

No comments:

Post a Comment