Sunday, December 12, 2010

Day before happy day



 Hi all, not much going on here, I want to go to the Home Depot in Sierra Vista but my Isuzu has been acting up, the electric fuel pump keeps dieing on me and I don't want to get stranded, I ordered a new one on EBay and I'm waiting for it to come, so my work on the trailer has slowed down a bit, Roxanne sent me some photos of the funny things I used to make and sell at markets and craft shows, thought you all might like to see them. Believe it or not they are bird house's made from old tea and coffee pots and then attached to garden forks and shovels so you can place them in your yard, crazy HUH?? The ones sitting on box's are my (I called them creatchers) made from old tea pots, kitchen utensil's, forks , knives and spoons, they serve no perpous at all but then to just look funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment